Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

TV Show Challenge

Pick up your top 5 shows, no cheating!

1. Sherlock
2. Doctor Who
3. Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan)
4. Magic Kaito
5. Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
 
 
  • Who is your favorite character in 2?
The eleventh Doctor. I love his cute and funny character. My favorite line is "Bowties are cool!"
 
  • Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I don't like Charles Augustus Magnussen. His scary and discusting!
 
  • What is your favorite episode of 4?
Hard to decide, but I would go with Kaitou Kid's busy date. It's so funny how he tries to get out of this situation.
 
  • What is your favorite season of 5?
There is just one season, so the thirst:P
 
  • What is your favorite releationship in 3?
Shinichi and Ran. Without any doubt! These two are so cute together and I really hope Conan can be Shinichi on the end. His and her love is so strong, even they can't see each other, which is very sad.
 
  • What is your favorite relationship in 2?
It's Rose Tyler and the tenth Doctor. One of the best couples of the entire Serie. He made a big sacrifice just to make her happy. I'm sad, that she is know with his double together and he was alone when he regenerated.
 
  • How long have you watched 1?
Just a few months BUT I watched every episode like 5 times. With friends, with family and alone. I bought the first and the second season and can't wait to buy the next.
 
  • How did you become interested in 3?
I wanted to show my mother, that Animes have Detective stories too. So I started the first episode and couldn't stop. And know I have seen more than 700 episodes.
 
  • Who is your favorite actor in 2?
Matt Smith. He's great and cute and beautiful. I love how he plays the Eleventh Doctor and how much he loves the series.
 
  • Which show do you prefer 1, 2 or 5?
1, because Sherlock is brilliant. There are so many details and you feel it, that Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss are big Sherlock Holmes fans. Sherlock Holmes is a brilliant character and there are so many funny moments in it.
 
  • Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
What a question hahahha. I've seen more of 3, because there are more. I've seen more than 700 episodes of Detective Conan (and yes I'm crazy).
 
  • If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?

I would be Kaito! I want to be brilliant and I could fight with illusions against real magic.
 
  • How would you kill off your fav in number 1?
I think I don't get this question. How I would kill my favorite character? I wouldn't do that... If I could kill one I would choose Charles Augaustus Magnussen but Sherlock did this for me :P
 
  • Would a 3/4 crossover work?
It already happend lol. Kaito Kid is from Detective Conan, but you would have to erease all real Magic in Magic Kaito.
 
  • Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (even John is already married). This would be so funny, because said always "I'm not gay" and "Sherlock is NOT my boyfriend".
 
  • Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
I don't know how to answer this question... They're both animes, but the character in Detective Conan have more Details, because the Serie is longer than Attack on Titan. More character in Attack on Titan dies, so I would go with Detective Conan. Anyway Levi is awesome!
 
  • Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
1, I love it so much. Everytime there is a big Sherlock Moment, the soundtrack appears very loud and you have the "Yes he did it" feeling. I also like the opening of Shingeki no Kyojin and Magic Kaito but it's Sherlock.
 
  • Best ship from all of them?
1. Sherlock Holmes
2. Shinichi Kudo
3. The Eleventh Doctor
4. The Tenth Doctor
5. River Song
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Labels

2ne1 (4) a (ace) (1) aicle (1) aldious (2) alice nine (7) an cafe (14) and (6) anime (5) anime of the day (1) anli pollicino (2) aube (1) awake (1) ayabie (4) b1a4 (2) battle royale (1) birthday (7) byakura (1) called plan (1) clearveil (2) comeback (1) cover (1) crows zero (1) d (2) d=out (53) daizy stripper (1) danger gang (8) decola hopping (3) disbanded (2) ensoku (2) exist trace (5) facts (1) fanfiktion (1) fanservice (5) fashion (1) female (1) full pv (1) funny (12) gackt (6) gakido (1) gallows (2) game (1) gazerock (1) gazette (23) gifs (2) girugamesh (1) golden bomber (4) halloween junky orchestra (1) happy birthday (3) hatsune miku (2) hide (1) hizaki (1) hyde (1) interview (1) jrock (147) kaito (1) kanon wakehsima (1) kawaii (3) keke (1) kiryu (1) kpop (10) lc5 (1) light bringer (1) lm.c (5) luzmelt (2) lyrics (3) malice mizer (1) matenrou opera (2) mblaq (1) megurine luka (2) mejibray (1) mix speaker's inc (1) miyavi (4) moi dix mois (1) movie (2) necro circus (1) nega (1) new band (1) new look (4) new pv (4) new single (1) new song (1) nexx (1) niconico (2) no.6 (1) paradeis (3) piko (2) popcore (1) pscompany (1) psy (1) pv (2) r-shitei (1) review (1) rip (1) royz (1) sad news (3) sadie (1) satsuki (1) screw (8) smile (2) snsd (1) song of the day (6) sub (1) sug (28) t-ara (1) the fool (1) the gazette (4) the sound bee hd (1) tokami (2) tokyo shitei (1) tu[ism] (1) tutorial (1) tv (1) twitter (1) unite (1) v-last (1) versailles (11) videos (2) vidoll (1) vistlip (1) vivid (6) vocaloid (9) x japan (1) xjapan (1) yohio (2) youtube (1) zoro (2) zuck (3)